1. Please show up and pick up your cheerleader on time
2. Please have your daughters wear appropriate clothing:
•no shorts that are too short
3. Always bring water to practice
4. Please always have your daughters pick up their garbage before leaving, ensuring other participants do not have to.
5. Please inform your daughter to ask for permission from their coaches before leaving. We thank you all for entrusting your child in our care, and want to ensure everyone's safety.
6. We welcome parents to watch your daughters cheer from a distance and ask that parents allow us to coach, interruptions during practice, cause distractions for the girls and coaches and can be dangerous. Please do not give instructions or advice to your daughter during practice
7. Please feel free to contact the coaches the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes of practice. We need all other practice time to help instruct the squad.
8. If your daughter has any allergies please let us know
9. If your daughter can not attend a practice or a game, please let us know.
CLL has a very strict attendance policy, and competition participation may be affected. Excusable absences do not count against them, however if it is a chronic problem then they cannot participate in competitions
10. If practice is cancelled we will contact parents as soon as possible, please give us a current contact number, cell phones are great for the team mom's to text.
11. We will have parent meetings periodically and require that you participate.
12. Together let's make this season a wonderful experience for all of the girls